Bullying Prevention Pop Quiz
In conjunction with the presentation that Franklin presented in the Keynote Address at the National Bullying Prevention Conference held at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando, Florida he presented a Bullying Prevention True/False POP QUIZ. Attendees requested the quiz:
1. Victims of cyberbullying are at an increased risk for traditional bullying.
2. A school is protected from legal liability and not required to intervene in cyberbullying incidents that occur away from school.
3. Most victims tell an adult (parent/teacher) about their experience.
4. Research show that victims of cyberbullying suffer from anger, frustration and sadness.
5. Cyberbullying is not just a problem in the United States.
6. Victims report that they are primarily cyberbullied by strangers.
7. Traditional schoolyard bullies are likely to be cyberbullies.
8. Boys are more likely to be victims of cyberbullying than girls.