Here are 17 High Paying Jobs
According to AOL Jobs and Career Builders: Here are 17 High Paying Jobs
- Air-Traffic Controller Median salary: $78,160 Salaries of 200k a year with brilliant benefits are not unheard of.
- Tower Technician Median salary: $17.00/hour. No college degree is required
- Geomatic Engineer/Land Surveyor Median salary: $42,053 Most surveyors are aging, for instance, the average age of a surveyor in the state of CA is in the mid to late fifties, which means you will definitely get a job out of college and you can quickly work your way up to a decent 6 figure income once you get your professional license.”
- Industrial Designer Median salary: $50,425 industrial design is a great fusion of art and engineering. The problems are challenging, the work is varied and creative, and design consultancies have some of the best work environments and cultures you could ask for.
- Unexploded Ordnance Technician Base pay: $17 -28/hour Starting, 80k In three years, and 100k plus in 8 years.
- Court Stenographer Median salary: $52,831 “You work from home most of the time, lawyers very rarely schedule depositions before 10:00 a.m., you can make your own schedule, and the pay is great. Your pay reflects how hard you want to work and the jobs you’re getting,
- Packaging Engineer Median salary: $59,633 “There are only a few schools who offer this degree but the level of difficulty is not high and the unemployment rate after graduation is incredibly low. Also you are likely to be hired to Fortune 500 companies, (P&G, Johnson & Johnson, Bemis, etc.)
- 8. Anesthesiology Associate Salary range: $95,000 to $120,000 “You have to do a premed track in undergrad, but then go to a 2 year masters program which has 100% job placement and the average starting salary is about 120k.
- 9. Audiologist Median salary: $65,000 “I don’t think many people realize just how many practitioners are going to be needed in [the] not too distant future. The baby boomers are getting older and a lot of them will need hearing aids.
10.Physician Assistant Median salary: $90,930″The short of it is a 2-2.5 year long post-grad program, and then you’re able to work in the industry with a comparatively high level of independence and earning 6 figures .
11.Hospital Equipment Technician Median salary: $58,012 Medical equipment (even on the smaller scale, infusion pumps, defibrillators, portable suction machines) are ridiculously overpriced, and with this comes huge maintenance prices too One team of four technicians working on a particular job billed $35,000+ for our company simply doing routine checks on certain equipment in one of the nearby hospitals.” –
12.Internal Auditor Median salary: $51,867 Large companies have management training rotations in audit because of the risk/controls knowledge you get and the broad understanding of processes, so it’s definitely a good track to leadership.
13.Environmental Manager Median salary: $99,695 “Anything to do with the environment, .
14.Bioinformatics Programmer Average salary: $70,146
15.Mining Median salary: $57,388 You do have to be willing to live in remote areas.”
16.Funeral Director Median salary: $42,864 You can finish mortician science school at 20 and started making $60k as an apprentice and in a couple years be a full blown embalmer making twice that.”
17. Geographic Information Systems Specialist Average salary: $49,000 It’s one of the few jobs you can do well in with a bachelor’s degree too, masters are rather specialized and go more into satellite work or high level statistics generally. Starting wages are generally 40-60k a year from what I’ve seen but there’s a lot of room to move around and move up the ladder.” –