Auburn University’s Hero Award
I have been honored by Auburn University to receive their “Hero Award” as the individual who has addressed bullying situations in schools through actions:
- intervening on behalf of bullying victims.
- developing and implementing anti-bulling programs.
- effectively addressing bullying in proactive and unique ways.
- establishing and implementing successful behavior modification programs for aggressors.
- building partnerships with agencies that share concern for student emotion health and safety.
The Award will be presented at the Auburn University’s 6th Annual Anti-Bulling Summit, which will be held June 23-24 at the Wyndham Hotel in Peachtree City,GA.