Auburn University’s Hero Award for Addressing Bullying Situations
I have been honored by Auburn University to receive their “Hero Award” as the individual who has addressed bullying situations in schools through actions:
- Intervening on behalf of bullying victims.
- Developing and implementing anti-bulling programs.
- Effectively addressing bullying in proactive and unique ways.
- Establishing and implementing successful behavior modification programs for aggressors.
- Building partnerships with agencies that share concern for student emotion health and safety.
The Award will be presented at the Auburn University’s 6th Annual Anti-Bulling Summit, which will be held June 23-24 at the Wyndham Hotel in Peachtree City, GA.